Data retention consent
I agree for my contact details (as stated below) to continue to be stored and used by ROK (Reach out 2 Kids) to enable them to provide their Mentoring and presentation & career improvement services to help children and young people believe in themselves and succeed in their career aspirations and to contact me about suitable opportunities. I understand that it is ROK’s policy never to pass on my details to any 3rd party without first receiving my permission to do so.
Purpose of collecting your data and what we use it for
ROK may receive or collect your personal data for the purposes of providing our services. This data will include but not limited to your name and contact details, home and email address, DOB, details included in your volunteer application. Mentors will be required to provide more detailed personal information and data in line with specific Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) requirements.
Your data will be held and utilised for the following purposes;
- To provide our services to schools and young people
- To assess your skills and experience in order to review opportunities which we feel may be suitable or of potential interest to you.
- To contact you via email sms or phone about opportunities we believe may be suitable for you.
- To support you in the provision of our services to schools and young people
- Internal record keeping
- To fulfil contractual obligations with our Clients.
- Third parties: Your data is not passed on to any third parties for the purposes of marketing. ROK does however utilise third parties to provide our reference service. If you are engaged to provide your services to schools and young people there may be a requirement to share your data with relevant third party bodies who supply services such criminal record checks, and if this is required you will be informed to obtain your further agreement. Any third parties used comply with similar undertakings of privacy and confidentiality
- We may also release your personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies if required by law to do so.
Where your information is held?We use a EU based industry acknowledged leader in secure hosting environments, operating two-step verification for access and data which is encrypted in transit.
How long do we keep your information for?We will only retain your data as long as there is a statutory or legal requirement to do so or in order that we are able to provide a service to you. This will usually require us to retain your personal data for a set period of time after any business relationship has ended for accounts and records purposes.
Your rights to your information
You can withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information at any time. This will affect the opportunities that we are able to offer to you. For more information on your rights you may visit the ICO website www.ico.org.uk
Providing there is no legal exemption then you are entitled to the following;
- Request a copy of your personal information
- Request to erase your personal data
- Place restrictions on our processing your data (in an automated manner)
- Correct any data inaccuracies
To request details of personal information which we hold about you please submit your request in writing using our DPO Contact Form or the postal address previously stated under Data Controller.
The Data Controller Contact Details
ROK (Reach Out 2 Kids) is the Data Controller for any information you supply to us. The Registered Charity No: 1166544 registered in England and Wales.
ROK (Reach Out 2 Kids)
20-22 Wenlock Road
London N1 7GU