People behind ROK
Founder & Director/CEO – Denise Stephenson
Denise is a planning solicitor and partner at a London law firm. She has been qualified for 14 years and has worked on a number of important regeneration projects and high-profile developments within London and across the UK.
Denise has worked within local authority and private practice and has always believed one should challenge themselves to face their fears and go for their goals no matter the circumstances.
Denise started ROK as she felt she needed to give back something of value to the community. She grew up on a council estate in a working-class family and felt acutely the need to do something to address the disillusionment and disconnect felt by many children and young people trying to make a life for themselves.
Denise has worked hard to make it as a lawyer and is humbled to have done so despite the odds. For this reason, she is passionate about what ROK can achieve.
ROK Lead Co-ordinators
- Amma Ukachuku (Teacher, Head of Spanish)
- Christine Ekechi (Obstetrician and Gynaecologist)
- George Gyening (Senior Law Clerk)
- Jason Logendra (Corporate Lawyer)
- Reeta Nair (Corporate Lawyer)
- Rowena Twesigye (Business Owner/Marketing consultant)
- Yimi Yangye (Family Law Barrister)
- Yimi Yangye (Criminal Law barrister)
- Dipuk Lad (Engineer)
- Richard Mkoloma (Designer)
- Priscilla Achampong (eCommerce Operations Co-ordinator)
- Rowena Twesigye (Marketing and Communication Consultant)
- Mustafa Akindele (Tax Consultant )