The ROK team was excited to return to the University of East London (UEL) for this year’s legal careers talk on Monday 5 February.
The event, ‘A Career in law: how to get the competitive edge’, saw a range of legal professionals give their perspective on routes into law.
The speakers at the event were:
- Yimi Yangye, criminal law barrister
- Benjamin Pite, criminal law solicitor
- Edward Flood, family law barrister
- Edmund Cofie, common law barrister
- Jason Logendra, lawyer at Sky’s Competition and Regulation team
- Toyin Calfos, solicitor advocate at Frazer Bradshaw Solicitors
- Allison Brown, legal director for Google
A big thank you to all the speakers for some really interesting thoughtful and insightful presentations, and to the UEL students who showed much enthusiasm and asked a lot of great questions!
If you’re interested in working with ROK on something smiliar at your school or university, get in touch!