Legal work experience opportunities
ROK has partnered with 1GC | Family Law to offer mini-pupillages – one-week work experience placements with barristers’ chambers – for applicants over the age of 18.
These mini-pupillages will provide an invaluable insight into the work that barristers do, and is crucial work experience for those planning to become or thinking of becoming a barrister.
How to apply
The one-week ROK IGC mini-pupillages take place during two ‘seasons’ during the year: April to September and October to March.
Please apply by:
- the end of December for a mini-pupillage during the April – September period
- the end of June for a mini-pupillage during the October – March period
Applications should consist of a CV and cover letter (both no more than two sides). Your cover letter should explain:
- why you want to undertake a mini-pupillage
- why ROK should choose you for a mini-pupillage
- your preferred dates (one week within the relevant period)
Please send your completed application by email to [email protected] with the subject line: “ROK 1GC mini-pupillage”.
Good luck and we look forward to hearing from you!